Total Pageviews

Monday 20 July 2015

Disappointment

Sorely disappointed but happy and new changes in following The Lord 

I have had a disapointing weekend but can only hope this week gets better.  This  is a personal situation is heartbreaking and involves some of my fully sponsored and co sponsored children. This week  I'm awaiting news on a little princess from Honduras , Kim hall another wonderful advocate of compassion had a little photo . Kim recently visited Honduras and a new sponsor center .Please pray that this goes well for me and then I will introduce my newest sponsor . Such an adorable little girl and is only 3 years old . I am told she is very shy but I was drawn to her little innocent face and major cuteness. I thought she reminded me of when I was young,  There  are some striking similarities hopefully I can find a photo to share with you . Also great news I have two new correspondents which is amazing . Kelly someone I met via corresponding and sponsoring with Compassion had to find new correspondents through a personal situation in her life. I unfortunately lost little ...... from Brazil and she was one of my younger correspondents . I was very sad but at the same time Kelly was trying to find correspondents for some of her children . I would like to introduce Angel from Bolivia and Livia from brazil . Already a letter is on it's way to little Angel and I look forward to getting to know him and young livia . I will post there profiles on there individual country sections. Also I'm happy to say I've received a new photo of Maiquel and Maria that have been updated in the last few days .

Angel from Bolivia Compassion


Livia from Brazil Compassion 


No comments:

Post a Comment