Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Antares Boys

Roman may 2016





January 22 2016 



Roman back at school in 2016 January xxx





Roman celebrating new year 



















Roman 


Received December 2015 



Roman sitting on the bench in his Tokyo t shirt in the dark red 




My letter and photo on the table 

Roman at the front dancing 




Family 8  :Roman is getting so tall standing at the front in his Tokyo t shirt 



Roman at a celebration birthday for one of the Girls at the Orphanage 












                          ROMAN 


New pic for November 2015   Roman 






                  Sibling  reunion 







































































Roman 



Roman dancing and performing 



Roman 


Roman 




Kolya in the orange top and roman on the back row 4 th boy along 




Roman on the left 












November 2015 





My latest update on Roman with my letter and photos he looks happy received 31st Aug 




Roman at the sibling reunion  2015




























































Vanya 
































Kolya may 2016


January 22 2016 



Kolya 
Letter from December 2015 

Hello Sonia, 
Thank you very much for the presents that you want to send me. I will do something for you too. When do you celebrate New Year? We celebrate it in December 31st. I would like to have sport suit in New Year. I would like to have white color suit with the name of Kobe Bryian. 
The weather is getting cold. I wish we had a sunny weather. 
Thank you very much for everything! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 
God Bless you and your family! 
Say Hi to Caleb and all your family. 
Love, Kolya 





Kolya with his Xmas card December 2015 

Kolya letter the 12 December 2015 
Hi dear Sonya!

I am doing well. How have you been? We have a lot of snow here and it
is cold. How about you?

We went to the basketball competition on Sunday and we won. I scored 6 points.

Could you send me 5 pictures of yourself for my project. God Bless you, Sonya!

Kolya
Kolya enjoying sport 

Kolya starting to run bottom left wearing yellow shorts 

Kolya at the front on the bottom row crouched down 1st on the left 




Letter sent to Kolya  4 November subjects and topics halloween , school , calebs fencing and party . 

         Kolya shared with Sharon 

November photo of Family 2 little kolya at the front next the little boy in stripes wearing a grey long sleeve tee . Always a happy looking boy xx




Photo of Kolya November 2015 




       New photo of kolya October 2015 












Letter from Kolya 

Hello, dear Sonia. Sorry for now staying in touch.I was at the camp in the summer. I loved being there. We played and spent so much time outside!
We are back to school. I am at the 5th grade now. My friend Sasha says hello to you.
How is you weather? do you have any news?
Look forward to your letter. bye. Kolya








































P










































































No comments:

Post a Comment