Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 April 2015

Correspondent children with Compassion

I write to over 100  children now with compassion and it has been a great pleasure. I write to some of the many children that don't receive letters from there sponsors for whatever's reasons . Letters are so important to these children and the wraparound care compassion give . I read an article recently of how all the children keep there letters and they remain to be something very precious to them . This is why I enjoy what I do and it's been the path I have taken as a Christian.  Many others around the world do the same as me but some choose to write to a few and others have more than me. I find it very cathartic and it makes me happy that when others are receiving letters my children do too. I hate the thought of children not getting letters like there friends or a package with stickers and colouring sheets etc.. I have seen so many beautiful ideas that people design and handcraft amazing ideas to send there children . I started writing in 2013 and I will post there photos on my blog and a little about each child . My ultimate goal is to go and visit some if the children and possibly visit Bolivia and Brazil first then Guatemala . Maybe in 3 years time when I've had lots of time to recover from my Breast Cancer I will take that leap of faith

No comments:

Post a Comment