Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 March 2016

I haven't made a post in ages



Hi everyone i haven't made a post in ages because i have struggled to upload new photos of my children from Honduras . I'm not sure if its because i have been doing my blog on my iPad and its possibly not quite supporting the system. I have received photos of my children and updated profiles of them all and they are all growing so quick . I have had additional photos also which has been so lovely to see them all having such wonderful fun. The additional photos are great because you get the such lovely photos all looking happy and playing with friends. In this time I have received beautiful letters and more additional photographs from the family of the children so much more personal and I have had photos of the parents with there children plus photos of siblings. 



 Lusely mother wrote an incredible letter of about four pages telling me about there family and what lusely enjoys doing . I have found out that she loves Princess Sofia , Dora the Explorer and also Doc Mcstuffins . Lusely likes much the same as my younger granddaughter. Additional to my letter and photos I had the most beautiful drawing that lusely had done of myself and my family all holding hands. I will write excerpts of the children's letters in an additional post . I will add the photos sent from Lusely and family .




Here is lusely drawing  of us meeting and her dream is to meet me . This was so cute it brought tears 
to my eyes 




No comments:

Post a Comment