Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Short post to advise my followers that i have a few less that I'm sponsoring


Due to another sponsor dissolving her sponsorship it is with great sadness that I have personally lost a few children that we shared . I wish these particular children the best of luck and wish they have another good sponsor who can send them lots of letters . Recent news also I will be loosing little Omar,  i hope his life is filled with joy. For personal reasons his family have decided to take him out of the program. Below are the children involved. Nicosia had gone previously due to another sponsor.
                                                                     

Nancy 


 Kinberley 








Christy 










previously Nicsi 


 






 Ahuner




Anthony 






 Denis


Carlos 




Omar 














No comments:

Post a Comment