Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 September 2016

Updated list of my Manna children

I I have just received the most beautiful letters from my children in Honduras to which I'm very grateful . They are so grateful for the letters they receive and they seem to treasure every word. It's always such a pleasure to hear from the parents of the little ones that cannot write. I have recently updated my sponsorships and reduced some of the children I have so I will be showing a list of the children that I wanted to concentrate on .


September photos 2016 

Jeilo 



Jesuar 



Oliver 


Nancy and Adita but I don't sponsor Adita 





Celso 


Celso photo to come 

My teens and then the younger ones 


Edwin 

Carlos 


Hugo 

Scarleth 
Maryuri 


Helen 
Danesi 
Sulmy 
Lusely 
Yolman 
Gelvin 

Eva 

Cristely and yanixa 





































No comments:

Post a Comment