Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Letter 4 Manna 4 Lempira fist letter to Scarleth

To our Dearest Princess Scarleth 
I am looking forward to getting to know you Scarleth and your twin sister and I'm so happy to 
write this letter to you today . My name is Sonia and I am 46 and celebrate my birthday on the
 1 St. of May . My husbands name is jay and we have 4 children . When I received your profile and see photos, I thought you have the face of an angel and looked forward to writing to you .Your mummy and daddy must be so proud of you .I hope we can write many letters to each other and each get to know more about each other and our families. I am so happy to be your sponsor and you will join my family of extended children that I write to and Sponsor.  I write too 94 children all over the world and I praise God that I have the great fortune to write in the place of other sponsors that are unable to write to their children through an organisation called Compassion .Jay and I have 4 children we have 3 daughters and 1 son . Our children names are Abbey (age 27), Imogen  (age 20), Bronte (age 23 )and caleb (age 13 years) old. Caleb refers to you as his little sister which i think is really sweet. What is your brothers name ? I know your sisters name and I'm so pleased to hear she was sponsored too. I have seen some very beautiful photos from Kim and others that travelled to Honduras at the same time. I have your wonderful hand print which i am going to proudly frame and put on hang on wall at home.Your mummy and daddy must very proud of you and we are so proud of everything you do and achieve. We live in the United Kingdom in a small market town of Huntingdon. Huntingdon is a very pretty town with some shops and either end of the centre are two beautiful churches. They are very old churches and inside they have the most beautiful stained glass windows and when the sunlight shines through it is very pretty. To the north of our town we have a beautiful river flowing through.It is one of the largest rivers in the United Kingdom and so beautiful .Often we have seen beautiful swans gliding down the river with there beautiful wings flared out  and ducks with there little ducklings. Often you see them bobbing up and down with the flow of the river . Also sometimes i have seen large Dragonflies that are beautiful when they swoop across the top of the water. The water shines in the summer like diamonds in the sunlight as the rays of sun shine reflect on the water. 
My favourite hobbies are photography , social media , reading , spending time with family and watching tv . I love to sit in the garden when the weather is pleasant but i do have to be careful as my skin is sensitive to the sun recently. The weather has been incredible during the summer but just recently we have had amount of rain . At night because there is much ambient light in our garden we often see lots of stars . I love to see the different cloud formations and look at the sky . Some early evenings we have taken some lovely photos of the sky looking beautiful with streaks of orange and pink  through the sky. Caleb loves it when the sky looks pretty and has also taken photographs
when he has the opportunity he also likes to look at the stars look at the stars . Caleb has just had a school summer break for 6 weeks then he goes back to study his GCSE chosen subjects. Caleb is fortunate he will get to study his subjects a year early than normal .I would love to learn more about where you live and what you love about your country :-) I really hope i will get the opportunity to visit you one day and get the chance to meet , talk  and learn more about your town.  I  will give you the biggest Hug and i hope maybe my husband and son will visit with me . I need to pray more and ask the lord to help save money to make that visit .  
If you had 3 wishes scarleth what would your wishes be . Do you have lots of friends ? I  imagine you and your sister have lots of friends to play with. Do you have a best Friend ? Perhaps you will tell me what you love to do in your spare time  We want you to know Scarleth  that we love you very much and we will pray for you and your family . You will always be a part of our family and we look forward to hearing from you very soon Scarleth.  May god keep you in his heart and bless you and all of your family.  Sending all love and hugs to you From sonia, jay caleb xxxxx we love you very much and you will always be our little princess

No comments:

Post a Comment