Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 March 2016

A letter to Mishel in Ecuador My compassion correspondent since may the 7 th 2013. Letter sent 3/21/2016

Dearest Mishel
Thankyou so much for your letter it was wonderful to hear from you and know that you are well . I am also happy to receive good news about you enjoying your project . I am ok but still have more bad days than good which can be rather challenging for everyone in the family and for my personal self . Many days i feel very fatigued with muscle aches and generally its about pain management. . Tell me about the Mountainous area that you live in as would love to learn more about that could you try and give me a more detailed description about the area that you live in.
What do you have in your park that you play in ? You said In your letter that you would like to travel , where would you like to travel in the world ? I have always wanted to visit Iceland and see the northern lights I will tell you more about this and write in a separate letter. I've seen some beautiful photos but I've never seen it in real life .
I don't really follow any football teams like you but I do like to watch football if it's the World Cup then i follow my country  . If there was a team we followed in the house it would be Arsenal because my husband supports them . You asked me about my favourite book and I have a couple one is called Kisses from Katie it's about an average American teenager when she decided to explore the possibility of voluntary work overseas. She temporarily 'quit life' to serve in Uganda for a year before going to college. However, returning to 'normal' became impossible and Katie 'quit life' - college, designer clothes, her little yellow convertible and her boyfriend - for good, remaining in Uganda.
In the early days she felt as though she were trying to empty the ocean with an eyedropper, but has learnt that she is not called to change the world in itself, but to change the world for one person at a time.By the age of 22 Katie had adopted 14 girls and founded Amazima  Ministries which currently has sponsors for over 600 children and a feeding program for Uganda's poorest citizens . It's an empowering story Mischel . What's your favourite book ? I have listened to the music you like on you tube and I like it very much . I love music very much and very different types through the years . I do really love to listen to Coldplay , Ed sheeran , Lukas , Ben Howard , jack savoretti and Lukas graham , passenger , and many others . I like many other musicians also .
Is there a certain breed of cat that you like ? And do you know much about meerkats ?I will write an animal profile on Meerkats and see what information i can find out for you . i have already done a little research on them this weekend so it will be nice to put the details together for you.This weekend was lovely as we got to go to our Mayors Ball i will try and include our photos for you . Always know my sweetie that we love you very much and you are forever in our hearts . Many blessings and prayers for your sister and much love to you all love sonia, jay and caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment