Total Pageviews

Friday 19 June 2015

Galilea and Brandoli translation of There Carte (Letters )


May 13, 2015

Dear Sponsor,

God bless you and your family. Thank you so much for all the things you have blessed me with. I send greetings to Jay and Caleb, and also to your husband and the rest of your children.

Also, I want to say happy birthday and thank you so much for your letter. I thank God that we have someone like you thinking about my family at all times. My mom is so happy.

I like learning English, but my favourite class is Artistic Expression. I prefer to wear boots. I like listening to Christian music, and my favorite song is “Cantare a Jehovah” (I will sing to Jehovah). I do like reading stories, but I also enjoy writing my own tales. For example, once upon a time in the depths of the ocean, lived a beautiful mermaid that had an angry father. The mermaid’s name is Ariel and one day she fell in love with a prince.

Sincerely,

Galilea Fabiola

#1480






Panajachel

May 6, 2015

 

Dear Sonia,

Receive a cordial greeting. I am hoping you are well of health and close to your loved ones.

The reason for my short letter is to thank you for always thinking of me, and for sending me your letter.  It is a great pleasure to meet your family, even if it is only through the pictures you sent me.

I want to let you know that I am doing very well and that I am very happy to be able to get an education, and everything thanks to you. Also, I want to let you know that my family is doing very well too. I really enjoy going to school, and what I like doing the most is painting the drawings my teacher taught me to do, and then I share them with my classmates.

With my brother, Melvin, I really like playing cars and soccer. My favourite food is rice and noodles.

I really enjoy hearing from you, sponsor. To you and your family I send many hugs and greetings. God bless you, always.

Sincerely,

Brandoli Coroxón Alonzo

#3328
 

No comments:

Post a Comment