Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Yesenia letters sent from Myself




Online supporter letter sent on 05-05-2015  hide
To : Yesenia Caracara
Dearest Yesenia my little star I was so happy to receive your letter and hear about what you have been doing my darling. Your vacation sounded amazing when you travelled with your siblings to your dads home town. Could you send me some beautiful photographs of yourself and some with your siblings from your holiday. I bet it was beautiful to see a Llama born. So incredible is gods Creations Yesenia and always beautiful .So how long did you look after the fragile baby Llama ? How long had you been of school ? I bet it was beautiful to get a vacation . I am so sorry for your mummy's loss of her older brother please send her my love. Tell her im sorry about her brothers passing but he will be with God now. It must of been difficult to see many of your family crying . How are you feeling now since your uncles passing.. Have you been enjoying school ? who have you played with at school ? do you like music ? I want to tell you last year I was very unwell with cancer and I have had treatment of chemotherapy so all of my hair come out . Since then I have been very fatigued I am slowly getting better and I don't have cancer Now. I had to have an operation . so now my hair is growing and it is quite curly. I thought I should tell you because I hadn't written to you much. Now I feel better I can write more and we can share each others story's and continue to hear more about each other . I have so missed writing you and hearing all about you . I have so much to tell you but we get such little space on the letter well my little star I love you very much with all our love Sonia jay and Caleb xxxxxxx I love you very much little star x
From : Sonia-Maria Dyne


Online supporter letter sent on 13-03-2014  hide
To : Yesenia Caracara
Dearest Yesenia I greet you with love in our Jesus love. I am so happy to hear you have received your beautiful letter full of surprises. I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed all of them. Yes I sent some holiday snaps it was very pretty where we went. I love my Rabbits so much they make me very happy and they are so pretty and very fluffy. I will send you some pictures of the rabbits this time for you to see them. I know you would love them if you was here to see them. I have 7 rabbits . I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. It must of been so sad for you and your family. I am so happy also to hear you have another dog and Cachuchina sounds very funny and playful. I am also very proud of you for being a brave girl and doing so well at school . Also you always try hard which makes me very proud. We love you very much and we think of you and your family always. you will always be very special in my heart . I will be proud the day we all get to meet my little star and I pray for that day .I say goodbye and send love hugs and kisses and I will pray for your uncle Daniel and pray that he gets better and recovers quickly. lots of love from Sonia and family xxxxxxx my bunny you will see is called Kismet but there are 6 more pics for me to send you in a separate letter .
From : Sonia-Maria Dyne

Online supporter letter sent on 21-11-2013  hide
To : Yesenia Caracara
Dearest Yesenia How are you my little shining star . Thankyou so much for your very beautiful letter , I have seen it on the computer but I haven't received here yet through the mail. I feel so very honoured that I can help you and know that you and your family feel close to my heart. I am so very excited that you received your stickers. I have got some more for you and pretty postcards for you, Also some photographs to send onto you. Its so sweet that you thanked me for sponsoring you and I am always so proud of you. Yesenia your mummy is right you are a very special little girl and a child of God. Always know in your heart that we love you. Also that you and your family are very much a part of our family and very special in our hearts. It was so lovely to see the photos on my email out of your mummy and brothers. I look forward to receiving the letter. It will be lovely to see the photos for real of you and your lovely family. I will make sure to get a beautiful frame to put them in. I will also get the lucky chance to see your cat Messi. Just after Christmas I will send you some money for you to get something special as a birthday and Christmas present. hopefully you will be able to get yourself something really special. Your tutor Evelin sounds a lovely person and I am very pleased to hear you are learning more about God. I say goodbye my little star Yesenia and wish you and your family well and a very happy Christmas. Always know we love you and I say goodbye with many hugs and kisses love Sonia and family xxx I will pray for your mum that she stays in good health and please send her and your brothers my love x
From : Sonia-Maria Dyne
To : Yesenia Caracara
Dearest Yesenia I greet you in much love of the lord Jesus I hope you are well my little shining star and all of your family . I was so very pleased to have received your lovely letter a few months back. I wonder would anyone be able to send me a photograph of you and your family I would so much love that. I have some lovely photos to send to you and share of our summer vacation I thought it would be nice to for you to see photographs of my country How do you celebrate Christmas ? As we are coming ever closer to Christmas I realise that I wont have time to send you money for a present .I will make sure after Christmas that I will send some money to get something special for you .I have been quite poorly for a few months so I hope you will pray for me to start feeling a lot better. I hope you have been enjoying the project and always know you are forever in our thoughts Since I last wrote to you we have had some rabbits they are a breed called LIonheads they are very pretty and fluffy .My Rabbits names are Kismet,cuppie and Spirit. They are all so pretty and cuddly too. the y have hutches in the garden but sometimes they come in the house. They have to be brushed and handled daily so they get used to us .I say goodbye now and I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I pray that your year will be better and that you all have good health and lots of loving time together Always know even though I am not there with you in Bolivia you are never far from my heart. Lots of Love Hugs and kisses I am looking forward to hear from you very soon much love Sonia, jay and family xxxxx
From : Sonia-Maria Dyne
Online supporter letter sent on 13-08-2013  hide
To : Yesenia Caracara
Dearest yesenia.. I greet with so much love in the lord Jesus I was so happy to receive your lovely letter and learn a little more about you . I really loved your drawing it was beautiful and the colours were lovely. I am so very happy to hear you have wonderful friends at the project you attend and I have seen a photo of you and your friends. At home you are a very busy little girl and I am so very proud of all you do you are my little shining star . You said in your letter about your pets ,what breed of dogs do you have ?and what colour are they?. All of your pets have wonderful names . we didn't have any pets until last night when we got some Lion head rabbits. My daughter Imogen has two rabbits and I have one we share with my husband and son. Imogen's rabbit is called Smudge and Gizmo. My rabbit is called Kismet and it is white with a little colouring of a brown. I have just come back from vacation and I stayed on a boat for a week is was lovely to see the water sparkling in the sun. I have some lovely photographs to send you for you to keep. I will send you another letter telling you about the sights and a little more history about the Norfolk Broads as I think it will be nice for you to learn more about the river way. We love you very much and please send my love and prayers to your family . You are never far from my thoughts and we have a little package to send you of different things . I will leave the surprise for when you get it . Much love hugs and kisses to you my little angel with all our love from Sonia ,jay Caleb and Imogen xxxxxxxx
From : Sonia-Maria Dyne       
From : Sonia-Maria Dyne
Online supporter letter sent on 17-07-2013  hide
To : Yesenia Caracara
Dearest Yesenia Hola !!!! I greet you with blessings and the love of our lord Jesus . I am so glad to help you and you are very precious to our family and we love you very much. I am happy to hear you are learning to play basketball. Its a really fun game. My son loves basketball too and he is hoping to learn more when he goes to secondary school.. I hope to get to have some more photos of you and hopefully see a photos of your family also. I hope that you are well and all your family are also well. I see you are a very busy girl at home washing clothing , washing dishes and cooking. I love chicken its very delicious and you love bananas too. Bananas and melons are my favourite fruits , I like water melon and honeydew melon.. I loved hearing about your pets your dogs and cats do you have any photos of them? What type of dogs are they ? I really love there names too . Did you name your pets ? I like cats and dogs too be we have no pets. I hope you have received your parcel in the post and I hope you enjoy the things in the package. It is very hot here over the last few days and its supposed to get hotter so I am making sure I drink plenty of water.we love you very much and look forward to hearing from you very soon. Many hugs to you and I will pray for you everyday hugs and love Sonia xxx Ps Caleb has had his long hair cut I will send you a photo of him and I will send more in the post this week
From : Sonia-Maria Dyne

To : Yesenia Caracara
Dearest Yesenia I was so happy and very honoured to be your sponsor ,your my little shining star and I wish you and your family well and hapiness all the time . My name is Sonia and I have been married since I was 19 but my husband jay and I first met each other in school when we were 14. Now we have 4 children ,3 girls and one young boy . My daughters names are abbey ,bronte ,Imogen and my son is caleb. I was 44 this birthday and my birthday was may the 1 st .Always know yesenia you are very special to me in my heart and I pray for you and your family. I'm excited to learn more about you. Jesus love you Yesenia thats why I have been guided to you. I will always think of you and your family as my family . Always know even though I'm not there I'm there in thought and you can always write to me. I will write you many letters and send you different things . I already have some things to send you but I'm in hospital at the moment but I will be home on Friday of next week. Do you enjoy school, and what's your favourite subject to study more about you and your family and your project centre. I will also send you some more photos of our family . Please send my love to your family member and much love and prayers to you Yesenia I will pray that your family. We live in a town called Huntingdon which is Fairly close to cambridge . Our town is pretty some buildings are historical and others are new . Near to the town runs a river called the river nene. It's quite pretty . As I'm in London at the moment I will send you some postcards of London and you will be able to show your friends .much love to you Yesenia love sonia and family
From : Sonia-Maria Dyne

No comments:

Post a Comment