Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 September 2015

Goodbye Letter to Ronald


Dearest Ronald
I was so happy to receive your beautiful letter and I adored the drawing of you watching the clouds . We are very similar in that we are extremely fond of clouds . I like to watch cloud formations and i was hoping to teach you so much more about different clouds and what they mean .I also love when I can see certain shapes in the clouds like bunnies , bears , dogs, faces etc. God truly has amazing things in this wonderful world we live in . Know that God always does things and things happen for a reason . I am sad to say this is my final letter to you as your sponsor wants to write to you . Unfortunately many of us were assigned children to write to but some error was made in the system which means I'm unable to write now  . Always know Ronald we will always love you and i will always think and pray for you and your family . I know you hadn't received many letters but i really hope your sponsor writes to you lots . If your sponsor doesn't write to you i have asked compassion to leave a space open so that we can write again one day if your sponsor doesn't write . aLways know we love you very much and i pray that one day we get the chance to write again. I cannot believe after such a beautiful letter that i have to say a final goodbye. I was very sad to know i couldn't write to you anymore unless your sponsor Honours me that. I have felt sadness but pray to God because maybe Ronald it means that your sponsor will write much more than they had . Or if they hadn't written lets hope that it will start a blossoming relationship with your sponsor.. I am so happy that you had such incredible fun at the park it must of been amazing on the swings and slide.I too love barbecues and it must of been wonderful . I have a sponsor at your centre and one day i hope that i will get the opportunity to see you there in Bolivia . As you know i can't visit for a few years and you will be a little older by the time I'm able to visit . If that day comes i will give you a big hug as i will always remember you and you will forever have a place in our family hearts . I pray that your life is happy  path and that your wishes come true . I will pray for you're schooling and always remember to stay on the good side and you will grow up to be a man of God . Please thank your brother Edson for helping to communicate in your last letter and i wish him good health and happiness . Always aim for big dreams or try your hardest to succeed in your life . When you're feeling upset look at this letter and know that we loved you and still love you very much . God obviously has a bigger plan for you as you know his word is final . Have happy times make lots of friends and be a very good boy . I know your good and please be good to your parents and family . its so important that you grow up to do good things and have a good heart . we love you Ronald . Bye for Now your loving correspondent Sonia , jay and caleb . Big hugs to you from us all  with all our love and prayers xxxxx

Goodbye Etienne 

Dearest Etienne 
I was so happy to receive your beautiful and compassionate letter recently. I was so joyful about our journey together with compassion. Unfortunately there has been a clerical error on the system and I'm unable to write to you without your sponsors honour. Lots of children were assigned and affected by this and unfortunately this has affected us. Know that God always does things and things happen for a reason .I am sad to say this is my final letter to you as your correspondent . Unfortunately many of us were affected but Always know Etienne we will always love you and you will be in my heart . I will always think and pray for you and your family . I know you hadn't received many letters but i really hope your sponsor writes to you lots . If your sponsor doesn't write to you i have asked compassion to leave a space open so that we can write again one day. That's  if your sponsor doesn't write! ! Always  know we love you very much and i pray that one day we get the chance to write again. I cannot believe after such a beautiful letter that i had received that I have to say a final goodbye. I was very sad to know i couldn't write to you anymore unless your sponsor Honours me that. I have felt sadness but pray to God because maybe Etienne it will mean  that your sponsor will write much more than they had . Or if they hadn't written lets hope that it will start a blossoming relationship with your sponsor. I would have loved to visit you one day Etienne. My health was very bad last year I had a type of cancer so I would have waited a while before I visited . If that day ever comes i will give you a big hug .!!!  I will always remember you and you will forever have a place in our family hearts . I pray that your life is happy path and that your wishes come true . I will pray for you're schooling is fantastic for you and that you achieve your dreams and goals . Always be a good boy and one day you will truly be a man of god . Always have big dreams in your heart and try your hardest to succeed in your life . When you're feeling upset and miss me look at this letter and know that we loved you and still love you very much.  I am so heartbroken because I know we would have loved writing more to each other . I hope one day we can drink mango drink together and chat . Always Have happy times make lots of friends and be a very fine young man of god .  I know your heart is  good and please follow your dreams in life as god has you in his palm  .Its so important that you grow up to do good things and have a good heart . we love you very much Etienne and I wish I didn't have to say goodbye  . Bye for Now from your loving correspondent Sonia , jay and caleb . Big hugs to you from us all  with all our love and prayers xxxxx we will always keep your photo xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment