Total Pageviews

Monday 7 September 2015

Letter sent to Agnes

Shalom my dearest Daughter Agnes

I hope you and your family are well Please send my well wishes to your mother Purwati and also to your father Catur Haryiyono . We have all been well during the summer holidays . We have been looking after our grandchildren a lot . Soon my eldest daughter will be working in a beautician salon where they do varied treatments like waxing , facials and nails. Our eldest granddaughter Riley has had chicken pox so we are hoping none of us get it as there is an incubation period be fore it comes out . We looked after her whilst she was infectious . Im so happy we are writing so much more to each other and it will be nice to keep in contact much more. What did you do during your summer holidays ? Do you have a six week break from school like they do in the UK ? When Caleb returns to school today he starts in year 9 and starts his new subjects. When he returns he will study drama , Btech sport , design technology, (resistant materials) . His college course he has the chance to try out hairdressing , construction or Mechanics. It has been an expensive time purchasing uniform, trainers , pens, pencils,  back pack ect . I think he is looking forward to seeing his friends today as lots of them have been away on Holiday or spent time with families. This is a very Big year for him and it won't be easy as he struggles with learning difficulties. Soon he also begins a bronze and silver course with the sport For the British Fencing Association. This will be great for him as he has a very keen interest . Also he can use this with his Btech sports studies so hopefully he will enjoy this course. I am so happy you are enjoying the activities at the project . You mentioned Out bound what is that ? Is it a Game ? Wow so you visited a fighting aircraft place That must of been very interesting ? What sort of things did you learn on that day? It must of been very interesting for you and your friends to see and learn. What other fun activities have you been doing since your last letter. So you will be grade 9 soon . You study some very interesting subjects and I'm proud of you that you sound sensible and that you work hard. What are your favourite subjects at school ? Thank-you for praying for caleb thats really sweet of you to think of him .He thinks of you like you are his sister . I pray for you and I think of you like my very own family. Im always so very proud of you and you are very special in our hearts . Always aim for you dreams and goals my darling its important to reach for your goals . what is your ambition and what career would you love to pursue ? You are very clever my daughter and we are so very proud of all you do and you always seem very talented. I always love your letter you always write nice long letters which is lovely for me. we love you very much my darling Agnes and you are always in our prayers and our hearts. sending all our love and Hugs from sonia , jay and Caleb xxxx  could you send me some extra photos of you and your family i would love to see where you live also xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment