Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Letter to Little Axel

To my Dearest little Prince Axel

I am so happy to write to you today and so happy to be your Sponsor . Im looking forward to get to know you and hoping to write lots of letter to you . Thank-you for your first letter to me I see that you live in the countryside and you are 3 years old. You enjoy playing football and you like playing with cars. does your mummy and daddy play football with you?Do you play football with your little friends at the compassion centre. What are your friends names ? I have a few photos of you when my friends came to visit your centre . I have a photo of you playing football and dressed up with big glasses and a funny nose . The little photos i have of you are very sweet and you look a beautiful little boy . I also loved your handprint on your letter and i put my hand against yours to see how little your hands are . I wonder if your centre could send me some more photos of you . I would really love that it would be a real pleasure.My name is sonia and i live with my husband and his name is jay. We have 4 children and we Live in the United Kingdom in a small market town called Huntingdon. Its very pretty town with two beautiful churches either end of town. To the north of the town is a beautiful river which is one of the longest in the United kingdom . The river sparkles in the sunlight especially in the summer and looks like diamonds glittering as the river runs. We have a little playground also near to where we live and they have swings , and adventure climbing frame and a fab slide. We have a long garden so when my grandchildren come to visit they spend lots of time running around the garden. They call it a field and you would probably think that too . When my friend visited you and took the photos we knew we had to choose you as a sponsor .Your mummy and daddy must be so very proud of you and you one of god sweetest children . Always know my little Prince we think of you always and you are forever in our hearts and we pray for you and your family.
Our children names and ages are Abbey ( age 26) Bronte ( age 23) Imogen (age 20 ) and our youngest is our son who is 13 years old. Caleb is the only one who lives at home as our daughters have their own homes. Caleb calls you his little Brother and he helped me choose you when i was looking to sponsor a second child . what do you do at your compassion centre ? you're not quite old enough to go too school yet . Our little granddaughter is 3 years old also and she attends nursery school.  I was reading that your favourite food is chicken and rice . I love chicken its very tasty . What is your favourite fruit ? I love strawberry , melon , apple and Banana. Do you grow any food where you live ?
well i have to go my little Prince sending you big hugs and a Kiss and lots of prayers to keep you safe and well
We love you very much Axel with all our love sonia , jay and caleb xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment