Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Beginning this story

I am dedicating the this blog to all of the children I correspond with Compassion and sponsor  , Mayan Families and Antares. I dedicate much of my time helping by corresponding or sponsoring children. I've done this for a few years but I've started a new fresh blog showing photographs,  letters  and more about the individual children I have now newly and recent sponsors and correspondents and sponsors.
I like both Compassion and Mayan families but the one thing you don't see with compassion is true look at there life . It is only something that you can imagine in your mind . When I first joined Mayan Families I was totally struck by the extreme poverty of these wonderful indigenous people whom always seem to wear a smile even though there lives are difficult and they suffer extreme poverty .
This is my Link for our family https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/soniadyne


I was surprised when I read a profile of one of my children I'm co sponsoring that they live on a diet of tortillas and salt . This however has made me think of participating in Living Below the line for 5 days from the 27 Th of April until the 1st of may , thousands' of people across the world are coming together to unite against the extreme poverty. Do you think you will take the challenge?   . This first come to me by watching Freddie fox on Sunday Brunch talking about the charity he was raising funds for . In between this I had been tweeting Emilia Fox and  living on one . These people inspired me to take on the challenge. At the moment I'm looking up prices so I can get a decent balance in my food . First of all we need some protein and carbohydrates we are in the UK but we are fundraising via the USA as we can have the opportunity to raise funds for Mayan families . It was also the Numb3rs appeal caught my heart and was also what sealed the deal for my living below the line .

No comments:

Post a Comment