Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 April 2015

My sponsored children with Mayan Families



 This is Esteban to the left and
Anibal to the right  both with Mayan families ,Both children live in extreme poverty and live in Rural Guatemala amongst the many Indigenous beautiful friendly people . Both Esteban and Anibal are fairly new to me and I have just a couple of photos of Esteban and three pics of Anibal . Most of the children I sponsor through this amazing organisation have so many photographs and you get to learn so much about there lives . Additional photos are often being added to Google plus and other photos go onto your profile when you have an account with them.. Also I was overjoyed as they fill you in with so much information about each of the families .Esteban is currently my co sponsor and im looking for someone to assist me in the other half of Co sponsorship which is $15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment